Monday, April 20, 2015

Meet Our Dolls - New Photo Gallery Page

Hi Doll Friends!


I am so excited to tell you about a new photo gallery page that I've been working on. Over the past couple years, I have posted a lot of introductions and reviews of the dolls in our collection. This new page is a virtual photo gallery of each doll from these review and intro posts. Every photo in the gallery is a link to the full post about that doll.

You can view the Meet Our Dolls gallery any time by clicking on the Meet Our Dolls link in the blog header above. I hope this gallery will be a fun and easy way to navigate these posts. Once you're on the Meet Our Dolls page, just click on any picture in the gallery to go to the full post for more information and pictures of that doll.

I'd love for you to try it out, and tell me what you think! The gallery will continue to grow as new doll review and introduction posts are added.

Have a wonderful week!

 Hugs 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I think the new Meet Our Dolls gallery is fabulous! It's so organized and I like that you have photos instead of links. Great job! I hope to do something like this on my blog someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Farrah!
      Thanks so much for checking it out. I've been meaning to set up a doll navigation page like this for long time. I wish I would have done it sooner. :) If you need any help, please let me know.
      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  2. Your Meet Our Dolls page is very interesting. So many cuties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'd love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here. Have a wonderful day!