Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July

Hi Doll Friends!

I hope everyone is having a Happy 4th of July weekend and a wonderful summer!!!  It has been a very busy summer indeed here. So busy that I haven't had time to post lately as I would have liked. Sorry for the hiatus. I wanted to take time today to wish everyone a Happy 4th from our doll family to yours!  We will be spending the next week chaperoning at our church's Centrikid Camp.  Hopefully things will settle down after that, and I can post some updates, recent finds, and more! :)


Happy Independence Day!

 Hugs 


5 comments:

  1. Super family you have here - I love all of them, they are all stunning. A great group portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo!

    And hope you're enjoying the weekend before your chaperone duty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great Schoenhut family you've acquired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful doll collection. Very nice, blessings ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'd love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here. Have a wonderful day!